Sunday, July 31, 2011

Cards That Never Were: 1961 Fleer Football


This week's Ron Santo Card that wasn't is a 1961 Fleer Football style card. Just as I did last week, I used the photo from the 1961 Topps. I must admit, I like the vintage simplicity of this design. 

I'm still fairly new to this blog thing, but if anybody is actually reading this, I'd like to know what you think about it. I'm not sure how to create a poll using images so please just leave a comment.

Which 1961 version of Ron Santo do you like best?




           

  1. The original 1961 Topps version?
  2. The 1961 Fleer Baseball Version?
  3. The 1961 Topps Football Version?
  4. The 1961 Fleer Football Version?

Please submit your votes in the comment section.

2 comments:

  1. I'm going with the original Topps 1961 version.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to go with the original as well. It's probably my favorite card of all time. I have a framed 8x10 I made hanging on my wall. I do like your 1961 Fleer though.

    ReplyDelete