Friday, August 12, 2011

Cards That Never Were: 1969 Topps Checklist


Here is a list of the cards I made for this blog. I made this checklist now because I've gotten a bit bored with the original idea for this blog. It sounded like a cool concept when I started but it really wasn't as challenging as I first thought. 

Along the way, I started making my own Ron Santo cards, and because I enjoyed that, I started another blog, Card That Never Were, and pursued that interest further. I may come back to this blog from time to time. I plan to continue with some of the ideas started on this blog, like the player manager cards or using football card formats on baseball cards. But most of my future creations will be posted on my other site.

Thanks for checking out my blog.




2 comments:

  1. Nice work so far! Good luck with the custom blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you get a chance you may want to check this out: http://canthavetoomanycards.blogspot.com/2011/08/winner-winner-chicken-dinner.html

    ReplyDelete